Friday, January 22, 2021

The moment I met you (Chapter 94)

 By Nightengale Ben-Onyeukwu



‘I found one.’                                                                                             

Felix studied him with doubt. ‘Really? You’ve had so many girls lining up to have you yet they didn’t and would never succeed because you have decided to remain the longest virgin on earth.’ He teased Michael.                                                                                                            

  ‘I said I have found the one.’ Michael smiled sweetly at the thought of Chioma Chima.                                                                                              

‘You know that if words got out that you’re still a virgin, you would lose your dignity as a man. Was that why you’re telling me this?’ Felix still doubted. ‘You don’t want me to tell paparazzi that you haven’t had your first kiss?’                                                                                                         

  Michael glared at him. ‘Shut up. You want me to beg you to keep it as a secret? If you don’t believe me so be it.’                                                     

Felix chuckled, and then asked, ‘Is she beautiful?’                                             

‘Very beautiful,’ replied Michael with a smile. ‘What about you?’                                                                                                                               

‘I found a charming girl today. It was all Audrey’s doing.’ Felix sighed slightly. 

‘I hope something good comes out of it.’                                          

Michael nodded.                                                                                  

‘Where is your girl from?’ Felix looked at Michael and asked.                          

‘Imo State.’ Michael liked the way Felix said your girl. He was pleased with it because it made him feel that Chioma was his and nobody’s. ‘Don’t you want to join me in the company? My father has retired from the company. Or maybe you want to follow in your father’s footsteps and become a politician?’ Michael said to Felix.            

‘My father is the senate president of this country, not me. I am going to choose my own path…’                                                                                 

‘So, you’re joining me at the company?’         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters To My Love

Chapter Four: A Casual but Exciting Proposal One sunny afternoon, as Night headed out to interview someone for her blog, she received a vi...