Sunday, March 28, 2021

The moment I met you (Chapter 137)

 By Nightengale Ben-Onyeukwu



Walking with tears in her eyes, Jessica went into her dressing room and slipped into a pink lounge wear and then walked into her bedroom. The lights were lit, causing the room to shine brilliantly. She was surprised to see a figure lying on the bed looking up the ceiling. Her shiny long wavy hair was spread across the pillow and her dark eyes glowed in the light. Jessica wanted to turn around to leave so as to scold the maids for letting someone in her room but she paused in her tracks when she got closer to the bed, noticing who it was. It was her best friend, Sharon Ojukwu.                           

Sharon turned her head, smiling sweetly. ‘Are you surprised to see me? I think I gave everyone a surprise visit.’           

‘Prince told me you were returning this evening.’                      

‘I did say that but I decided to give a surprise,’ she chuckled, and then stood up. ‘Jessica, I am hungry,’she said, looking up at Jessica, she asked, ‘Aren’t you?’                            

Jessica forced a smile. ‘I’m very hungry.’                                    

‘Then have the maids prepare us something to eat at the garden,’ she said, turning around as Jessica followed behind.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters To My Love

Chapter Four: A Casual but Exciting Proposal One sunny afternoon, as Night headed out to interview someone for her blog, she received a vi...