Sunday, March 28, 2021

The moment I met you (Chapter 145)

  By Nightengale Ben-Onyeukwu



‘Here, I accept the lavish birthday.’                                                        

‘Thank you, Audrey. I will have to invite few of my classmates.’                                                                                                                        

Felix didn’t really like the idea of the 18th debut birthday but since the girls are welcoming such, he had no choice than to gladly welcome it.       

‘I will be going shopping with Prince this Saturday. I had wanted big brother Felix to bring me to a shopping mall today but he didn’t show up. Instead Jessica did.’                                                                                    

‘I don’t need someone that will rip me off. Glad I escaped your wrath,’ Felix said with a chuckle. Then, he lowered his head and ate silently.                

‘Audrey, we will have Dior make your dress. What do you think?’                                                                                                                                          

‘Perfect pink princess dress,’Audrey nodded.                                 

         

After dinner, Celine video called prince.                                      

‘Prince, did that mechanic fix your car well?’                                         

‘Yup.’                                                                                                                  


‘Have you eaten dinner?’                                                                        


‘Few minutes ago. What about you?’                                                          


‘Yup,’Celine said with a smile. Did you miss me already?’                       


‘Very much,’Prince smiled with his eyes.


The two were having a fun chat when suddenly Audrey walked out behind Celine.                                                                                                


‘Celine, do you want some chocolate cake? I bought it on my way from school. You will like it. The chocolate was imported all the way from Italy. It is deliciously yummy-yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters To My Love

Chapter Four: A Casual but Exciting Proposal One sunny afternoon, as Night headed out to interview someone for her blog, she received a vi...