Sunday, April 25, 2021

The moment I met you (Chapter 229)

   By Nightengale Ben-Onyeukwu                    



‘Sometimes, you have to slowly feel things with your heart, and not say it aloud for anyone to hear,’Felix said to Chioma.                 

Chioma stared at him, not knowing what to say. She only found herself nodding.                                                                                                               

‘I will drive you home,’he said as they kept on dancing.                        

‘Huh?’Chioma looked surprised.                                                   

‘Will you object?’                                                                                               

‘Sir, I think it’s best if you stay here. If you bring me home, how would the people see you? ‘                                                                                               

‘Anyone is free to talk.’                                                                          

‘Trust me. I’m going to turn your offer down tonight, but maybe next time, I will accept you bring me home.’Chioma stopped him. She would dodge him from now on. But how would she do that? It was best if she told him that she already had a beau. ‘I have something important to tell you…’                                                                                               

‘That you have accepted to be my woman.’Felix interrupted, staring into her eyes. ‘Thank you.’ After speaking, he gracefully walked away.                       

Chioma was speechless. He was a domineering person, just like Michael. She needed to keep a safe distance from this man else his presence might ruin her relationship with Michael.


Reaching Pearl Hotel, Robert stopped at the entrance of the hotel, not wanting to face Michael’s wrath should Jessica sneak into his room.                               

‘Sir Michael, i remember you didn’t eat well at the restaurant, I was hoping to buy you midnight snacks.’                                            

‘I thought you already ordered?’Michael glanced over and asked.           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters To My Love

Chapter Four: A Casual but Exciting Proposal One sunny afternoon, as Night headed out to interview someone for her blog, she received a vi...