Monday, January 29, 2024

The moment I met you song

 

By Nightengale Ben-Onyeukwu

Recalling the first time we met,

I can’t help but thank GOD for pulling us together.

It seems like a chance encounter but I felt it was destiny.

At that moment, I fell in love with you.

I knew deep down that you were the one for me

 

Chorus

I love you

I can’t imagine my world without you

I can’t imagine my nights without you

I can’t even imagine the seasons without you

Today, I make you the promise of growing old together,

And be one forever with you

I love you, and will always love you

 

Solo 2

Many say that you’re not the right one for me

I don’t care what they say

All I care is what my heart says

The longing to hold you in my arms, gaze at your face every night,

Watch the sunrise and sunset with you, and walk in the rains with you,

With our embrace giving warm to each other.

With you I’m complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters To My Love

Chapter Four: A Casual but Exciting Proposal One sunny afternoon, as Night headed out to interview someone for her blog, she received a vi...