Monday, February 8, 2021

The moment I met you (Chapter 114)

 By Nightengale Ben-Onyeukwu    



I know you might think twice about the gifts. But believe you me, I am sincere about gifting those things to you… you deserve more. Can you be my friend? I know you already have Chisom as your bestie… I want to be your friend too                                                                                         

Chioma was touched to read these words from Audrey. She folded it and and placed it back into the box. Andrew didn’t say anything but he knew Audrey wasn’t a bad person.                   

‘Try it on,’Andrew said.                                                                            

‘I shouldn’t yet…until I take a bath.’                                                      

‘It doesn’t matter. Try the jacket. I want to see you in it.’           

Then, Chioma stood up, and slipped the jacket on. The sleeves were long. She buttoned the cuffs.                                               

Andrew whistled. ‘How beautiful you look! Just like a movie star.’                                                                                                               

Chioma similed, and pulled off the jacket. She carefully folded it and put it back inside the box. Then, carrying the three boxes, she headed for her room.                                           

Dressed in a Versace grey suit, Michael selected a black Maybach from their spacious garage and drove to Moon Corporation. Not eating breakfast at their house, he took out his mobile phone and rang Robert to buy breakfast.                              

Arriving the office, Michael was greeted with a lavish breakfast placed on the coffee table.                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters To My Love

Chapter Four: A Casual but Exciting Proposal One sunny afternoon, as Night headed out to interview someone for her blog, she received a vi...