Saturday, May 15, 2021

The moment I met you (Chapter 281)

By Nightengale Ben-Onyeukwu 




Felix raised an eyebrow, silent for a moment, before he said, ‘If I were you, I would think of a way to use extreme measures against those mobsters.’

‘I know I am bitter but then, using extreme measures isn’t my style.’                                                                                                                                       

Felix shook his head. ‘Men like you will always remain poor because you’re afraid to hurt a lot of people, and men like you will always lose in battle because you’re afraid to kill. It’s not my style to kill anyway, but never give people the chance to hurt you over and over again.’ The light turned green, and Felix drove away again.                            

Andrew looked worried. ‘What if Chioma breaks your heart? What will you do to her? Will you use extreme measures?’ Andrew felt that what he asked Felix would likely to upset him. But to his surprise, Felix smiled at him.                                                                                                              

‘I don’t think so. I had known your sister through my sister,’Felix said gently.‘I’ll tell you why I will never hurt her; it’s because she is a very special person. Anyway, you’d better go home and rest. I see that you’re thinking too much. I will never give Chioma the chance to hurt me.’                                                                                                      

‘I thought you would have said; I’m going to cut her face to ribbons, then poke out her eyes in such a way that no man will ever want her again, and she won’t be able to see how ugly she’s or pursue other men.’

Felix turned to Andrew who seems worried. ‘Don’t you worry; my love story with your sister will be a perfect one. And anyone that tries to get in the way must know his status first…’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters To My Love

Chapter Four: A Casual but Exciting Proposal One sunny afternoon, as Night headed out to interview someone for her blog, she received a vi...