Monday, December 20, 2021

The Moment I Met You (Chapter 297)

By Nightengale Ben-Onyeukwu


Chisom picked up the spoon and continued washing. ‘Maybe Madam Patricia feels that Felix was Chioma’s boyfriend but didn’t know that Michael was the lead character not Felix… I don’t think Michael’s mother will accept Chioma.’                                                                                         


‘Well, Michael is the only one to decide, not his mum…’Andrew looked at Chisom. ‘I won’t let my sister go through any pain. But I am afraid, that she would have to go through tears.’                                 

‘She will weather it all. We are all here for Chioma…if Michael rejects Chioma, then, I will forcibly make my brother dump Audrey and marry Chioma.  Or I will be on a lookout and find a good man that will marry her. Gbenga could even marry her. But I still wish Michael wouldn’t dump Chioma…and marry Jessica who is suitable for his family standard,’ she paused. ‘As for me, I am happy to have you in my life.’   

  Chisom’s words touched Andrew’s heart. Since he became Chisom’s beau, he hadn’t given her anything fancy and expensive, yet she always adores and cherishes him. He wished to find a better job and lavish everything beautiful on her. He loves her so much and was grateful to have met her.                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters To My Love

Chapter Four: A Casual but Exciting Proposal One sunny afternoon, as Night headed out to interview someone for her blog, she received a vi...