Tuesday, January 4, 2022

The Moment I Met You (Acknowledgements)

 Acknowledgements


By Nightengale Ben-Onyeukwu


Thanks to my lovely father, Rev. Professor Ben Onyeukwu, who supported me immensely and to my beautiful mother, Rev. Mrs. Joy Ben-Onyeukwu, who made sure I had everything I needed to write this book.                                                                       

Thanks to my handsome brother, Ben Onyeukwu Jnr, my slender breathtaking brother Great Ben-Onyeukwu, my beautiful sister Beauty Ben-Onyeukwu, my handsome baby of the house Divine Ben-Onyeukwu. I so much love you my lovely siblings. I can’t thank you all enough. I will be forever grateful. Also thanks to my special aunt, Evangelist Ann Ojichukwujihe.

Thanks to my lovely friend, Engr Emmanuel Priest who helped me more with my Lagos State research, I appreciate your kindness. A special thanks to my special friend, Carolyn Bettie Ann Kuether who never stopped wanting to read all the chapters of my book. You will forever hold a special place in my heart.   

Thanks to Pst. Oliver William Ukaoha, thanks to Prince Chimezie Ahunwa, thanks to Cyril Onuoha, thanks to Mrs Thelma Nwabuisi, thanks to Mrs Temple Orjiako, Thanks to Sujoy Pal, thanks to Mrs Carol Akwiwu, thanks to Evangelist Chizor Juliana, thanks to Nneoma Ahukanna and thanks to Ekeocha Wisdom Chigozirim. I appreciate you all.

 A special thanks to those whose real names were mentioned in this book. Your services on earth would be forever remembered.

I  got online information for states like Abuja, Lagos, and other interesting facts from these articles written by brilliant writers;   Chikezie Omeje’s Abuja in the midst of slums-The story of a fast decaying city; Shaan Hathiramani’s About Apley Court; Clayton Hotel Cambridge’s Romantic things to do in Cambridge, Vanguard’s news On Makoko demolition, Katherine Skiba’s Malia Obama’s gap year about to end as she goes to Harvard; Brendan Morrow’s The most inspiring Ellen Degeneres moments of all time; Andrew Pardue’s Dining at Harvard.   

Special thanks to the Editor’s of Kate Middleton’s Greatest Style Moments, thanks to the Editor’s of Meghan Markle’s Style Evolution, thanks to Harper’s Bazaar Staff who wrote; Michelle Obama’s Best Looks of All Time, and finally Karen Silas’s Meghan Markle’s go-to brands are in the Nordstrom half-yearly sale for up to 60% off. Thank you all for being a part of this great book. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters To My Love

Chapter Four: A Casual but Exciting Proposal One sunny afternoon, as Night headed out to interview someone for her blog, she received a vi...