Sunday, April 25, 2021

The moment I met you (Chapter 232)

    By Nightengale Ben-Onyeukwu                  



The hotel manager came up with three security officers to drag Jessica out.                                                                                                                             

‘Don’t you dare touch me else I will make your love ones pay!’Jessica yelled, glaring at them.                                                                                  

‘Everyone at the front desk have been fired by Sir Michael…Madam Jessica, please, don’t make me use force. I sincerely respect your status in Sir Michael’s life,’the hotel manager said calmly.               

‘I will walk myself out, so don’t you dare touch me!’Jessica huffed. She turned around and left.                                                                                         

Sighing, Robert dialed Michael’s number. Michael opened the door to let him in. Michael glanced over at Robert, shooting him a glare.                 

‘How did that girl know I was in this hotel?’                                         

‘I didn’t know until I met her following us. I even persuaded her not to disturb you.’Robert scratched his head, feeling embrassed.           

‘You helped her get my room card…’                                                                        

‘She told the front desk that you’re getting married to her… Anyway, your relationship…’                                                                                                

‘I have no relationship with that girl,’Michael coldly interrupted. ‘If you still want to have your job I will advice you to behave.’With that, Michael headed for his bedroom. He paused, and without turning around, he said, ‘She was the midnight snack you were ordering.’ He turned. ‘Next time, make sure to arrange your lies before dishing them out to people,’he coldly said, and then went into his bedroom.                                                    

                

Robert stood at the spot, not able to move his feet. Michael saw through him. He wasn’t a good liar, and might get himself into trouble if he kept helping Jessica to get closer to Michael. He might hate Chioma for Michael but he felt that Chioma wouldn’t behave as stupid as Jessica. Maybe, it was time to open up his heart for Chioma who was now Michael’s woman. Besides, Michael was the one who pays him salary, and should obey his command instead of Jessica who was gradually turning into a scheming bitch.                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters To My Love

Chapter Four: A Casual but Exciting Proposal One sunny afternoon, as Night headed out to interview someone for her blog, she received a vi...